View Single Post
Old 01-04-20, 02:23 PM   #170
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default TIDYING UP THE PROPAGANDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2642915&postcount=3066 Of particular interest is the lack of a crater or 'collateral damage' to surrounding area of the vehicles struck by raptor drones-note today's photo W.S.J.: lack of scorching on wall art etc.... a merciful hit by any standard??!! probaby by use of the flying ginzu missile designed to prevent such. The Hellfire R9X, also known as the “Flying Ginsu” after the knives advertised in campy infomercials, kills its enemies by flying directly at them, popping out several steel blades at the last moment to slice its targets into bits.
NOTE: I SEE SOME DISCREPANCIES OUR IRAQI FRIENDS ARE PUBLICISING; ALLEGEDLY A PHOTO OF THE BURNING CAR FROM A 30 & 160 DEGREE ANGLE....BUT NOW THERE'S NO ART WORK ON THE WALL AND THERE'S SPORADIC BLAST DAMAGE WHERE THE (UNDAMAGED?)ART HUNG ON THE WALL ...???> <MY COMPLIMENTS TO THE IRAQI MINISTER OF CULTURE RAPID-RESCUE SQUAD!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 01-04-20 at 02:31 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote