View Single Post
Old 01-04-20, 03:04 AM   #321
Kongo Otto
Commodore

Downloads: 203
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Which area of the mod are you using to change that setting Kongo Otto? When you start the game and choose the "Options" menu and do changes and save them there, those are for the Single Mission and Quick Patrols areas of the game. If you are going into the Career mode, once you are in the Captain's office at the desk, look to the left and click on the wooden radio console, and you'll get another set of Options for the Career section only. Strange thing you might notice, is that some of the options are the same as the Main Menu's Options settings, but, such is programming and gaming... Let us know asap please, if that's not what the issue is. Thanks

Thanks for the reply, propbeanie.
Yeah I did use the "Options" menue and not the Captains office, which would explain that. My bad, sorry.
Also I have another little problem, nothing really bad tho, when I plot a course and set time to 256 the boat follows the course but sometime when it has to change course it stops and goes to 0 knots.
I then go to 1x time and set speed agian to standard and go up to 256 again and it moves again.
Kongo Otto is offline   Reply With Quote