View Single Post
Old 01-03-20, 06:00 AM   #12
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Nevertheless, taken for itself it hit the right guy. If you track events around Iran'S exporting of murderings and terror, you know his name is that of a murderer, terror master, bomb planter and villain. No tear is to be shed. Also, Iran is responisble for plenty of bloodshed and bombing attacks in Iraq. This man was hit by his own medicine while staying in his playground Iraq, planning new death and organising new terror. Sounds fair and just to me.

If Iran thinks it must escalate further from here, so be it. Their range of tools is wide and far-reaching, asymmetrical as well, yes. Should this be the reason why the West endlessly paralysis itself in fear and intimdiation and hysterical concern? If they prefer to hit back again, than we/the Us muts hit again as well - and even stronger. If you get hit, hit back adequately - plus X. The next retaliatory measure by the US may take place inside Iran.

It was clear for everybody that an attack like that on the US embassy could not remain unanswered without literally castrating yourself under the eyes of the world. The US had to deliver a fist.

Democrats once again makes me wondering whether I should cry or laugh about them.

Its election campaigning in the US. If i were Iran, I would be extremely careful now.

Gold prices over here went up by over 40 coins within just a few hours.