Old 01-01-20, 07:27 PM   #316
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by von Zelda View Post
propbeanie,
My computer is a 10 year old, Toshiba laptop with Windows 7 Home, 64-bit, IntelCore 1.3 CPU 380@2.53GHz with 4.0GB, Intel HD graphics. I have installed LAA. The game plays very well on my laptop.

I've never tried the "Museum" until today. It took a long, long time to load but finally came up. The ships sailing on the ocean look really nice but I've got to say, in my humble opinion, it's an option I'd never look at again. The recognition book is all I'd need.

This Museum must take up a lot of memory and computer usage?

Is there away to delete it totally or partially from SH4 and FotRS? Game play is most important, not the Museum. Just one man's opinion. Thanks.

11 year old system

INTEL E2220 2.4GHz
8 Gig RAM
64 bit Windows 7
GeForce GTX 1050 2 GIG ram

Runs the game just fine. I can not recall opening the museum ever.

If I am not starting a new campaign then I'm just hitting Load.

Saw something weird today. I found a Task Force at Eniwetok Sept. '43. Yamato, Nagato, Fuso, CV several CA and DD. At night with a storm I took out the Yamato, Nagato and CV one DD and later a CA. The rough seas made it hard for them to hear me and their slow speed inside the atoll helped me circle them a few times at flank dropping fish into them.

That however was not the weird part.

After leaving and heading south I came across two large groups to the southwest and skies were peppered with USN planes from Strong Island. Over and Over PBY were machine gunning the shipping. I watched for a while and then took off for the first group.

It was also being attacked over and over from planes coming out of Strong island. It was an Ada Maru a huge Ocean Liner then another Ada Maru.

From 9000 yards and only one fish on the boat I fired at the Liner. Several minutes later I hit her stern and she blow up like I had hit her with a MOAB. BOTH ADA MARU blew up from her explosions. I didn't get credit for sinking them ... only credit for the liner. It really surprised me they sank from the liners explosion. I would say they were 500 yards ahead and astern of her.

After several resupplies from Talugi I am heading home with:

Merchants sunk 15
Warships sunk 6

318,000 + tonnes.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

Last edited by merc4ulfate; 01-01-20 at 07:58 PM.
merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote