View Single Post
Old 12-26-19, 03:22 PM   #90
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Innocent people dont run, unless they have a reason to fear. Maybe she and others know something we dont about the British legal system and current political climate. One only need look at this thread and see more than a few of the usual politically driven comments and very little said about the actual case.

When after the accident the lad is left ALIVE on the ground waiting over 40 minutes for an ambulance and then to die later in hospital administered by the government. Does anyone think the British DHS is going to step up and say they may have been a contributing factor? Hell no, I imagine DHS/government will circle the wagons proclaiming Causing Death by Dangerous Driving and presto attention diverted and Ms. Sacoolas is now the sacrificial lamb.

Sure is nice to know that here in the States, there has been absolutely no problems ,EVER, with our 911 system or our first responders!! No ambulances have ever been late or gone to the wrong address!! Isn't it amazing how perfect we are here in the States!!

You make it sound like the UK is some third world country, and the lives of their people aren't worth worrying about. Just write it off as a "Too Bad!!" but that's life incident. Of course if this happened to someone in your family, you would want the death sentence for whoever did it. Funny how that works, part of your Conservative Christian views I suppose,lol Those views aren't worth the toilet paper they are written on !!

Wonder what anyone from the UK, who has been through our justice system thinks of it,lol Seriously doubt they would call it Christian!! Just ask the Americans who have been locked up in it for decades, and come to find out they are innocent, and set free. Yup, our justice system is perfect, make no mistake about that!! What a bunch of BS you are spreading around, should get a job on a farm, could use you to spread manure everywhere!

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote