View Single Post
Old 12-17-19, 09:10 AM   #238
wzartz
Watch

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
In theory, you should not have to do anything special on Saves. The only issue we have found is that sometimes the game does not completely Save right away, and we don't know if that is a computer configuration for each individual computer (Write-Cache), or something else. The thing to do is to Save your game, take a deep breath, slowly exhale, cross your fingers and toes, throw salt over your left shoulder (or is it right shoulder??), which can be difficult to do with your fingers crossed... but seriously, when Saving, just pause for about 10 seconds after submitting it, exit to the Main Menu, instead of directly to Windows, then exit to Windows. This might be all the game needs to complete writing the Save. It seems the game does not have a "IF SaveInProcess DoNotExit" routine...

As for the Yamato, there are several things to remember about it in the way you attacked. First point is that when you punch holes in the side on the port, the weight of the ship will make it lean. If you then go over to the other side and punch holes in it, that will "balance" the ship, and allow it to "stabilize" in its continued journey to get away from you. Also, unlike the Fuso and Ise type BB, the Yamato has heavier armour underneath also, and it is much more difficult to hit the magazine to get more help with destructive explosions, and it is also more difficult to damage the engines and make it stop. You might be able to slow it down some. Last thing is that in all of my testing (just a small portion of SH4 game-play), I have only rarely gotten the ship to sink on less that ten torpedoes, especially in FotRSU. Every once in a while, maybe nine, but usually, I might have to put a dozen "fish" into her... That can be a challenge...
hmm i think u right about giving some time for the game to create the save files and always to exit the game from the main menu first, so far i don't have any ctd for it thnx

.. and now for that yamato incident,.. im sorry my reaction just a bit overboard just having a shock first impression for that one "girl" and i think i might want to change my nautilus for any six forward tubes.. need to have more rate of fire bruh
wzartz is offline   Reply With Quote