View Single Post
Old 12-16-19, 02:17 PM   #8301
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dont need a lecture about checks and balances that IMO is a trivial distraction from my question. I asked what does he need to defend against.

Article I Abuse of power
"President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election".
Still no eye witness testimony, only hearsay. Personally I have yet to see or hear of any proof that he solicited information for this reason. It appears to me as does prof, Trurly he's busy defending himself against what Alexander Hamilton warned us about in his Federalist Essays Summary No. 65 March 7, 1788. If you or anyone has even a shred of evidence of wrong doing I would love to hear about it.

Article II Obstruction of congress
"Donald J. Trump has directed the unprecedented, categorical, and indiscriminate defiance of subpoenas issued by the House of Representatives". Sure you may not like it But it is not without precedence it has been done before to quell inquiries. Think back to Dwight Eisenhower and Joe McCarthy.

The IG report and Professor Turly's testimony before congress during the impeachment hearing are not second hand accounts or linked to some obsure website or blog, But thanks anyway.

And we don't need a lecture from you either, don't need your permission to post anything we feel strongly about, or your vote or your acceptance of it. Get over your self.

Al Capone