View Single Post
Old 11-20-19, 12:36 PM   #145
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
What he exposed should not have surprised anyone. But most are too busy with facebook style drama to care anyway. They certainly are not knights in shiney armor. more like shadowy spooks doing what most dont have the stomach for to protect my country.
In a way I agree. What irks me is that so many peoiple want to live in illusions about what the basis of our dfeence against external threats is. We should be adult and honest enough to bear tzhe truth that for defending oruselves against the threats by external powers, we need to make our hands dirty, too.

We also must understand that our pltlical syste,ms are not the bastions of nobleness and grandeur they claim to be, but that they are corrupted from head to toe by selfishness, lobbyism and egoism. There is a treaosn why amongst top managers and politicians perosnality strictres thgat must be more or less described as anti-social and/or psychopathic, are found to be massively overrepresented. The government is not about protecting its people, but to keep them in a state of being submitted and passve and supportive to individual figure'S ideolgoicao,andd selfish demands. The way the system might have been meant by its origonal dersigners back in history, and the way these system present themselves today, are mightyears apart. I see no reason for dilaism and starry-eyed admiration there. The words on old scrolls and documents sound glorious and noble. Their meaningfulness today - that is an entirely different story.