View Single Post
Old 11-13-19, 10:17 AM   #8074
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
Whoever the WB may be, at this point, it is almost irrelevant to the process as it goes forward
Well it may be irrelevant to the phone call but as we are about to find out in the FISA case there is always an underlying story. It seems like most of the lefty MSM and people like yourself have an utter lack of curiosity about certain things. If the narrative is not 'orange man bad' then it is not worth examining. It is possible you know that wrong doing can occur on both sides. That is the kind of thing I am interested in. I've been following US politics most of my adult life and I think we are the same age. It is never white hat/black hat. Never. The abuse of power takes place on both sides and we are about to see that exposed. Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz is expected to release his report around Thanksgiving. U.S. Attorney John Durham's administrative review has shifted to a criminal inquiry. Bad news for some people.

This brings us back to Eric Ciaramella. Nothing happens in a vacuum. If the same characters that were involved in the Russia Collusion scam are now popping up in relation to Mr. Ciaramella my instinct is to sit up and take notice. And if the same type of bias exists we should ask who and why. And that is why this guy needs to be put under oath and questioned. It has nothing to do with Trump's guilt or innocence. It is about the process.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online