View Single Post
Old 10-29-19, 01:34 AM   #11587
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Occasionally, some commentators over here in Germany argue that this is the way democracy works, and that we should give it the space and time for these processes, for that they were textbook exmaples for how democracy works.
I say this is how you maximise the abuse to derail the thing until is is just dead smear on the wall it raced into at highets possible speed.

This is not it.

And people wonder why "extremists" rise outisde the traditional party spectrums, and why this poll in England some days ago showed how many polled people were in acceptance of violence against parties and politicians? I were not that much surprised or shocked at all.

I think some of these party leaders and career politicians indeed could serve a good service to their country: by loosing their head as a signal, warning and motivation for the rest to think about themselves less and about their duties more.

When somebody volunteers for politics and cares for a career in it, it is almost always already sufficient evidence that he is not suited well for serving the nation.