View Single Post
Old 10-27-19, 02:41 PM   #7896
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I tend to agree with that. The deep state and deep intelligence fetishists certai8nly tremedously benefitted form 9/11, so did Bush jr, for whom the timing was perfect - his reputation and presidency laid in smoking ruins, and then he had the cause on which to held speeches and appeal to emotions and so regain sympathy points. Plus the side-effect of the Iraq war being linked to Al Quaeda - they might not have found nukes of which they said they knew Saddam ahd them and wherew he ahd themn, but even without these nukes they now could say that at least they ounbished Iraq for having allied wiht Al Quaeda (which they had't).

The pattern is not new, nor origoinal. Health arguments and environmental arguments are also massively abused for the pushing of political agendas of widening state paternalism and finaicoal redistributuion schemes. The fight against money laundering and organised crime is the (foul) excuse for driving the war against cash money. And so forth.

Politics lie. Vote, and you legitimise liars.

I have read the German edition of Snowden's book, btw, but I think I maybe already posted that (or not?). Recommended reading, and the writing has a good flow.