View Single Post
Old 10-25-19, 02:55 PM   #138
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Rockstar: when you have guests on your boat, do not just throw them into the ocean and watch them drowning when you have enough of them. Go back to the beach and unload them there, and then have them not as guests anymore. And dont take in new guests, of course.

Skybird I do appreciate your point of view, even this. But nobody in the U.S. invited anyone for cruise on our boat. I think we invited ourselves to oust Assad under the pretext of defeating ISIS. We may not have acheived that goal of regime change but we certainly left Syria and Assad in an extremely unstable state.

Supposedly we coordinated with the YPG faction in order to defeat ISIS. Seems to me we both used each other in order to get what we both wanted in regards to ISIS only. Oh Im sure we may have even tried to persuade the YPG to come to our side and that of the Kurds of Northern Iraq. But that was probably asking to much of them. Especially since those socalled guests have historically aligned themselves with Assads Syrian Ba'athist regime.

Can you imagine what the comments would be like here if we stayed and fought side by side with the YPG (who actuallt support Assad) against Turkey and Russia?

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 10-25-19 at 03:17 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote