View Single Post
Old 10-22-19, 03:27 PM   #3
lowbow
A-ganger

Downloads: 350
Uploads: 0

I do not install anything ie games or game related on my 'C drive'. I have 3 other separate drives.
In the case of SH4 Gold, when I log into Uplay I've got that set to download & install in a 'Games Folder' on my 'E drive'
If you're using the same one that you downloaded from Uplay as I was then that is why you had to change installation destination. I had that preset to 'E drive' & once downloaded I set Uplay to start in offline mode before exiting.

Everything I've done is as I've done many time over the years with SH3-SH4-SH5, using 'Discs' to install them and mod them. No problems all run fine.

The only difference this time was I tried the Uplay download version of SH4 Gold because it was showing up in my Uplay library.

The issue is definitely the 'SH4 Gold Uplay Download' & the fact that Uplay is having to start (offline mode) to run the game.

Take Uplay out of the equation, by using the Ubisoft Disc(s) and everything works perfectly.
My 'Master install' and my '4 other installs with mods' all work as intended.

'propbeanie'
Is you're version Uplay or Ubisoft ? Because that could be why you do not have the issues.
lowbow is offline   Reply With Quote