View Single Post
Old 10-18-19, 04:07 AM   #11375
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Having listend to and read some more comments over the day, I think Johnson most likely has "won". Brexit will be done any way, and most likely under a PM Johnson, without or with new elections, with his deal or without a deal, on Octobre 31st or a short time later. The battle may rumble on some more time, but its more stage thunder than real battle noise now. The war, so it looks to me, is decided. The mad dog actually has made it.
The Saturday (tomorrow) session in Parliament will be key to everything.

This is only the fourth time Parliament will sit on a Saturday, the previous three being because of WWII, Suez Crisis and the Falklands War.

It is now time for those overpaid politicians to pee or get off the pot and seeing as every vote is made public they are rightly under intense public scrutiny.

I wouldn't like to predict which way the vote will go but one thing is for sure, each MP will be held accountable at a not too distant general election by their constituents.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)