View Single Post
Old 10-14-19, 07:02 AM   #8
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Severla European polticians, Asselblom leading them apparently, wanred that is Syrian troops confront Turkish troops, this would trigger article 5 of the NATO treaty. But that trigger is in case of an attack on a NATO member. Turkey is not th eone being attacked, it is the one attacking others, violati8ng the sovereignt yof another nation unprvoked, and is the one thjat syria rightfullyx reserves the right to defend against.

How the hell could Turkey be rewarded by article 5 when they attack others first...?

Meanwhile, the German foreign minster showed the skillful art and high potence of German diplomacy in this crisis. He suggested that one should have a dialogue with Ankara. Bravo. Germany does once again what it does best. Please be so kind and excuse me for my nationality - I had no word in choosing the place of my birth.

Since decades the Germans have armed Turkey up from toes to teeth, warning them that they should not use the material and weapons in a conflict. But the whole German posture always was just carrots without whips.

Anyhow, activating article 5 means little if the Americans do not play in that team, and I doubt they would. And the Europeans would be insane to launch war against Russia in Syria. Washington has mad eit clear with the recent day'S events that they intend to leave problems in the backyard of Europe - to the Eurpopeans if these feel concerned.