View Single Post
Old 10-04-19, 01:04 PM   #5
jimmbbo
Run silent, run deep

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirich View Post
Only thing I can think of is the reload process doesnt start or is really slow.
Try this.
Dont run with auto reload, or turn it off before refit.
That will force you to grab each torpedo one at a time, you may have an issue with one of the tube definitions.

While in port, doing this the tubes get instantly filled. So no waiting.

While at a tender, the reload process has to happen, which may slow things down. What I noticed at tenders, i can grab each torpedo one at a time, drag them over, their silhouettes go into the tubes and then I can click reload and get more reserves. But the tubes still have to go through, one at a time, a reload.

Is that what you see?

Need to get more granular data on the specific conditions, but the main problem is that after REFIT COMPLETE is indicated, empty tubes remain.

Normally, I drag the torp from storage rack to the tube and the tube outline illuminates. Dropping the torpedo in the tube extinguishes the outline and the shadow torpedo is displayed, showing that it has been accepted and begins loading (which does take a significant amount of time)

About 1/3 to 1/2 of the time when I attempt to drag a torpedo to the empty tube, the tube outline(s) illuminate but the tube(s) refuse to accept the fish unless I sail out beyond the REFIT radius, submerge and SOMETIMES the spares can be loaded.
jimmbbo is offline   Reply With Quote