View Single Post
Old 09-28-19, 01:40 PM   #7528
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
Mr. Quatro!! So excitable! Careful, ya might pop your Pampers...

The first paragraph of your post is dead wrong and that was immediately obvious from your use of the term "ex-cia": the whistleblower has been acknowledged as a current CIA officer who was once attached to the Trump WH; another clue to his current status is further reinforced by the fact he filed a whistleblower claim as a means to protect himself from workplace retaliation and/or harassment, something that would be unnecessary if he was an "ex-" anything...

<O>
I just love spinning you up vienna and no I don't wear pampers, but thank you for the smiley anyway.

I assumed the WB was an ex-cia by the time I reported it. This is not much different than what VP Biden did with his son Hunter in the Ukraine and his trip to China aboard Airforce 2 to obtain a billion dollars investment.

And what about the China deal? What if the names were Trump and son would that be conflict of interest?

https://nypost.com/2019/09/23/why-is...-hunter-biden/

Quote:
A foreign natural gas company brings a top US politician’s son onto its board, even though he has no relevant expertise, for $50,000 a month. The politician travels to that country and demands the removal of a prosecutor who’s investigating the company. That prosecutor then gets axed, and the investigation shut down.

Imagine the son was Eric Trump, and the politician Donald Trump. Would the media be dismissing it as nothing worth looking at, a “debunked” issue?
More dirt to come will hurt VP Biden more than it does Trump.

Giuliani asserted that media coverage of a brewing scandal involving Trump and Ukraine will hurt Biden's presidential campaign more than Trump.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...challenged-son

Quote:
"Biden was asked about it for the first time on Saturday. Biden was asked about it on Sunday. You start asking Biden, he's going to fall apart," Giuliani said. "It's not over. There's a lot more evidence I'm going to put out. I put one out today: money laundering. I got a bigger one for tomorrow. I got a bigger one for the day after."

"If they can escape China, we literally don't have a system of justice left in this country," Giuliani continued. "$1.5 billion when you are negotiating with China on sensitive issues, and your family gets enriched with an investment in a private equity fund, now why would China give the money to a drug-challenged private equity owner except to influence his father?"

Giuliani's comment on Hunter Biden being "drug-challenged" refers to Hunter's admitted past use of drugs for which he has undergone rehab.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..