View Single Post
Old 08-22-19, 07:00 PM   #7380
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
I'd say it sounds a lot like Trump and will be his probable 2020 election 'strategy' when he fully realizes he's royally screwed as far as being reelected...

What I'd really like to see is someone actually try to defend Trump and his actions/criminalities/ without pulling up the same old tired, lame "What abut Obama/Clinton, etc. ..." strawmen. You know, like, convince us why the US voters should put the disaster that is Trump back in office for another four years, while explaining why we should vote for a liar and conman supreme...

Me, I'm not worried about Obama or Clinton or anyone else who is not actually in power or delegated power; they are irrelevant to the 2020 Election; the only ones relevant are Trump and whoever beats him in 2020...

As far as abusive use of power and co-opting government agencies go, I don't recall any other President, of either party, who made blind loyalty to the President as a prime condition of appointment to the Cabinet, agencies, or any other leadership role in their administrations. The very fact well over 60 Trump appointees have been fired or resigned after daring to oppose or contradicting Trump is either a testament to the very poor selection skills odf Trump or a testament to the core corruption by Trump of a once respected office....

So, go ahead, without finger pointing at people who really don't matter, tell us why a liar, idiot, buffoon, fraud, crook and "Yuuuuge" national embarrassment is worthy of our votes....

...or is your only defense "But, they did it, too!"...?...

...because if that's the case and you ar, indeed, morally and ethically outraged by the strawmen you raise up to bolster Trump, then why are you merely saying criminality should continue and not be stopped?...
<O>

Are you saying criminality can be stopped by not voting for Trump? I think we're all well aware that historically politicians from all backgrounds and party affiliation have be involved in nefarious misdeeds. IMHO a majority of voters and outside observers are politically ignorant buffoons and idiots which in turn beget politically ignorant, buffoons and idiots in office. Voters and outside observers do not arm themselves with informed ideas and opinions on how to govern a nation. Rather they rely on gender, skin color, emotional rants on social media and watch the news looking for the best dressed and most popular person for president. Remember that Hope and Change slogan? Many people became so enamored by it and got all emotional and teary eyed. But not once did anyone think to ask just what in hell exactly did that mean? lol.

Obviously you aren't voting for Trump. So I ask, who do you think will give us the truth and leadership, instead of pandering to special interests, cheap slogans, sound bites and acting lessons? Go ahead name just one and I'd wager anyone here would be able make several similar comparisons of them to Trump. The real argument is to what degree of criminality, idiocy, buffoonery, fraud and lying is acceptable to you and if they look and act presidential.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-23-19 at 10:55 AM.