View Single Post
Old 08-22-19, 06:56 PM   #7379
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
I'd say it sounds a lot like Trump and will be his probable 2020 election 'strategy' when he fully realizes he's royally screwed as far as being reelected...
Hmm? There's some projection.

Quote:
What I'd really like to see is someone actually try to defend Trump and his actions/criminalities/ without pulling up the same old tired, lame "What abut Obama/Clinton, etc. ..." strawmen.
I for one am not trying to defend Trump. Pointing out the illegal activities of one administration is not a defence of another. Then again I guess you and I have different view points on what is 'flawed ethics and morals'. The very same people who crow about one person's 'morals and ethics' are quite willing to overlook someone else's when it is politically expedient.

Quote:
Me, I'm not worried about Obama or Clinton or anyone else who is not actually in power or delegated power;
You may not be but that doesn't mean it isn't relative or important. It certainly doesn't make it any less 'ethical or moral' just because these people are no longer in power. That's not the standard by which these things are judged. Or should we just let that kind of thing slide. Will you give Trump that same leeway when he is out of power? Some people have no intention of doing so.

Quote:
So, go ahead, without finger pointing at people who really don't matter,..
And there's the flaw in your argument. They do matter. It does matter. The way to prevent such a thing from happening again is to say that it does matter and to expose it. Some people care, some don't.

Quote:
..tell us why a liar, idiot, buffoon, fraud, crook and "Yuuuuge" national embarrassment is worthy of our votes....

I don't think he's looking for your vote man.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online