View Single Post
Old 08-03-19, 11:45 AM   #8402
Michael Wood
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 314
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Thank you for that Michael Wood. More than enough information. You are using the Status Update, which then goes into the DynamicMiss.cfg file to look for other assignments to give you. For whatever reason, it is attempting to pull something invalid. Whether it is an invalid section number, assignment code, or whatever, I don't know, but we'll dig into that also. Not that it matters in the long run, but did you start in Manila at the start of the war, or in Fremantle later? Did all of the transfers to other bases function apparently as intended? Thanks
I started in Manila, December 7th, in the S-38. I ran one patrol from Manila and one from Surabaya. I was transferred from Surabaya to Brisbane. Each of my two patrols lasted about 10 weeks and I completed 6 missions in each patrol, so I never was assigned to Perth.

Operating out of Brisbane, I saved, as I always do, before I clicked the new mission button. The program crashed each time. When I restarted the program and clicked on the new mission button, I was assigned a new mission in both cases. The first crash occurred after my second mission and the second crash occurred after the fifth mission.
Michael Wood is offline   Reply With Quote