View Single Post
Old 07-21-19, 01:27 PM   #8360
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0
Default What happened to the aircraft?

:Skip to the OK something odd

I have been away for a while on vacation and family emergency so I do not know if this was spoken about.

Clean install, LAA, JSGME, FOTRSU .90 RC2

The aircraft are now blind. I can past within 800 sometimes even 500 yards and not be seen by aircraft. I might get an attack pass maybe 1 out of 30 passes.

I am liking the shipping, routes, but somethings are a bit odd.

Not just the aircraft.

I recently got the Gar but it came with no surface radar at Feb 43. I went on patrol and came back to be offered IMPROVED surface radar. Seemed odd I did not have the radar then got the IMPROVED version first.

Gar and Tambor both seem to have graphics issues with the dive planes. I have seen this before in past versions. The support post poke through the planes as well as through the main deck. Almost like they are installed backwards. Maybe Starboard on port or something. It all functions just a graphical issue.

I came back with 149,000+ tonnes in my first Gar Patrol.

I had done 108,000 tonnes in a Sargo.

The fluctuating dud rate I find entertaining. I have gone out with only one dud in a load out and then gone out and had 25-40% duds. I like the not knowing.

Great mod as always. Thank you all for your work.

OK something odd

I downloaded the latest version again. Unzipped it and there is was the subfolder for the new version says 100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v0.90_RC2_PublicBe ta_EN
While the parent folder says

100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v0.90_RC3_PublicBeta_EN

Is this a typo or did the new release not get entered correctly in the download section?

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

Last edited by merc4ulfate; 07-21-19 at 06:04 PM.
merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote