Old 07-05-19, 09:05 AM   #252
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 457
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaxii View Post
Great work Fifi, thank you so much!

In regards to bugs/issues I too have noticed a FPS decrease (compared to KSDII), but it is still playable for me on my laptop (which doesn't have a dedicated graphics card) so it's not too bad for me personally.

Only had time to try out half a career mission in the Type IXB. One thing I noticed is that the crash dive times seem very quick for a Type IX, approx 24-26 seconds before the conning tower is completely under water, I am unsure of the exact numbers generally accepted for Type IX's in RL but I thought it was at least 10 or so seconds higher if not more. It seems to be mostly down to their being very little gap between the physical process of diving starting (a couple of seconds before water is above the deck) after the button is pressed rather than the diving itself being faster than it should be so might be worth seeing if anyone else has the same issue.

Glad you like it
It took me so many hours...trying to figure out things
And Probbeanie + S7rikeback trying to help me understand what was beyond my poor skills...those guys are awesome you know!

About the diving time of the IX type, maybe it’s a little too fast i confess.
That’s the diving times given by included Traveller mod (that i liked too at first)
Stock OM has damn long times for the IX, and i couldn’t stand waiting minutes to be underwater...so i opted for Traveller mod.
But when i’ll Have time, i eventually can try to add some more seconds to the IX types...if i figure out the process!

@ Templar:

Type IIB rudder has been fixed, as well as ALL the types II torpedo doors misaligned + animation corrected!!

It will be for next update 4
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote