Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 6

DW 1.04 kilo weapon rack bug.

1. count all torpedoes before reloading
2. count all torpedoes after reloading
3. no single torpedo was fired!

Any questions?

This bug involve all rest bugs for every submarine uses Kilo interface.
Its vanilla bug - having impact on all mods

Quote:
You know, that bug, if you don't go to loadout screen before mission, then in mission your loadout is all blank.
Yes - i know about this. This is why you should always change weapon loads from default. And its also DW engine bug - it doesn't work correct if you change (by programming) weapon load for new submarines.
Probably Sonalysts didn't plan to make our product moddable.

But it all are very small bugs - easy to elimination. Btw how much in game you launch all of your weapon? For me it desn't matter in RA weapon storage shows 2 more space - matter is max number of weapon is correct.

Quote:
And it happens on your precious Orzel too!!!
My precious Orzel? Are you kidding? I never played this sub any single mission. Are you jealous?
I was just happy Orzel was added because i never asked for it. It was nice gift for polish players - nothing more.

All your pretensions doesn't changes fact: RA is most advanced mod - where most of vanilla bugs were fixed. Its playable in single as well as in multiplayer mode. This is only one mod where systems works really close to real, with correct missile speed, correct weapon channels for Perry, controlable torpedoes (changing side of layer) and many more major mechanic improvements. Of course there are many small bugs like some "bad pixels".
DW was released with ugly graphic at that time. Today this graphic looks even worse. But real DW players knows DW don't needs eye-candy graphic. I saw many times discussion there players says - "visual side of this game is ok".

In the end your attitude resumes to a few keywords that you've already written "R.A. is a Bug festival with new interfaces poorly done."
The truth is: people active playing this game havent your problems with few magenta pixels. They didn't call it as "bug festival"

Last edited by p7p8; 06-22-19 at 04:14 AM.
p7p8 is offline   Reply With Quote