View Single Post
Old 06-22-19, 01:49 AM   #12
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 6

All big problems you counts are for me only smallest things - tiny "cosmetic details. It don't make me frustrated.
If its so problematic for you - you can play only vanilla platforms like you have in Lwami or vanilla

Bug with not correct weapon space is from vanilla kilo interface. It's funny in vanilla it isn't problem for you, but it is in RA

Magenta lines are effect of not correct scaling by game. Some people have this bug and some haven't. But it's still tiny details.

If i have to choose between version with small graphic artiffact or version where almost all major game mechanics works bad: radar bug, reduced speed of all missiles, buggy AEGIS work, wrong weapon speciffication (65-76 in vanilla is wiregiuded active-pasive torpedo) and many more, i will choose version with small graphics bug.
DW is not eye-candy game. Most of time you spend on map, sonar or TMA. So 3 magenta pixels are not problem for me.
World of Warship have beautiful graphic - maybe this is game for you?

Btw my first post was answer to ridiculous sentence "RA is only for MP". I showed many times this game is good in MP and SP. I have videos from many scenarios - also from single player campaign. I prooved that accusations "in RA you can't hide" are effect of not understanding submarine warfare. Empty words vs video - i think everyone can judge these arguments himself

@hamm - don't listen those malcontents
you should start with vanilla and FPSChazly tutorials - they are good for basic learning. After this you can check other mods - Lwami or RA
But RA needs more time for learning because some game mechanics are coded.

Don't listen guys who advice to make in editor "special missions" before playing simple scenarios. Its funny he gives this advices to all but he did't do this for himself. And he still have big problems with simplest mission

Its only game - you don't have to donate in your church before playing.
Making mistakes is natural process of learning.