View Single Post
Old 06-20-19, 09:45 AM   #14
Rhodes
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumber1 View Post
No I have Norton; wasn't aware of an issue with any anti-virus though.

Randomizer,

Thanks very much for this, I've just tried opening SH3 through Cmdr and as expected it didn't work however, I opened task manager and ended the Sh3.exe process and when I then opened SH3C and launched the game it opened and ran as it used to. Whether this action of ending the sh3 executable will need to be done in future I don't know but for now everything is back to normal.

I have that problem, but:
"My sh3 commander began to not work, every time I click to begin a patrol (new or not), it did not load the game. More accurately, sh3.exe file was running but only with 1 mb of memory and not loading and running the game.

I had always to end the process, rollback SH3 commander and then after that all was well, until now.

Now SH3 commander just shows the word error in several places (in all the drop menus to choose names,u-boat types,year, etc for a new campaign and in flotilla names of previous campaigns). Already done a clean installation of commander but noting change.

Decided to check SH3, just run the game with out Commander - does not load the game and I have a CPU overload with run32.dll using 100% of CPU."
(from my post http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...10&postcount=1)
Is the same issue going on or not? I had it for several days,until SH3 went nuts on my cpu and can not run the game.
Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote