View Single Post
Old 06-19-19, 04:54 PM   #745
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

^I beg to differ. The assassination of Luebcke has nothing to do with a "shift from common sense and reason to chaos", nor is it a unescapable consequence of Merkel's policy (as the guillemot put it).

Right wing terror in Europe after WWII is and has always been the outcome of mighty underground organizations working on the removal of the democratic body politic and implementation of fascistic regimes. And it has a long and bloody tradition. Take a closer look at the Oktoberfest-Attentat (Wehrsportgruppe Hoffmann), the Bologna massacre (Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari/Operation Gladio), the 2011 Norway attacks by Anders Breivik (Norsk forsvarsallianse) or the NSU (Combat18/Blood & Honor), to mention only the more brutal incidents. In all theses cases the offender(s) has/have not been lone perpetrator(s), they relied on financial and logistic support by the fascistic background. I bet my lower back that this is true in the latest case as well. Usually the authorities (police and intelligence) fail to solve these cases completely, because there is a tacit compliance within these government bodies at least with the aims of the terrorists and sometimes even with the means to accomplish them.
skidman is offline   Reply With Quote