View Single Post
Old 06-19-19, 03:28 PM   #744
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

@sky i somehow understand your pov but i do not approve, at all.

There has been a shift from common sense and reason to chaos, with the far right showing themselves as the "poor victims of left violence". Yes it's coming up all over Europe, with such geniouses (lmao) like Steve Bannon or Nigel Farage as their brilliant leaders. They call the remainers remoaners, they say that they started "project fear" (with just of all this a$$hole Farage posing in front of a Nazi poster - lmAo)
But i do not need to like that, and i will not play the advocatus diaboli just to wake up our government.
And none of all justifies murder, against someone speaking his mind regardless of his position. Luebcke, in this case.

I cannot remember much recent left-wing violence in Germany, the days of the RaF have long gone. But i do remember right-wing arsonists and burning immigrant shelters, organized attacks by well-funded and -connected right-wing groups. I see useless and uninformed racist bigot hate "blogs" with no responsible publishers and servers in the USA ("PI news"), i do see racism being en vogue again, i see a lot of media turning to the far right, i see secret organisations planning murder of (for them "unwanted") politicians on "day x", and i see a lot of the secret service personnell and the poöice secretly sympathizing with the far right.

If it comes as far that right-wing violence can only be stopped with violence, so be it.
Just looks like the good old Weimar Republic days.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 06-20-19 at 01:18 AM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote