View Single Post
Old 06-17-19, 01:30 PM   #8263
Immelmann
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 106
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
As Front Runner found the cycles, the "world" itself and the night / day cycle were two separate entities, apparently run by different timers in the game. He has his nVidia Inspector settings in this post:

Post 66 in Base Time 2018 thread

Which do seem to help keep things in sync, including when doing various real time and tc settings.
Thanks and I will double check my Nvidia Inspector settings on that.

Of note to me. Possibly you already know. But Truk. Mid to late February 1944. The spawns are a mess. Possibly traffic files too. Streamed last night and went to the island with the Japanese airfield. On the SE side of that island found two IJN submarines spawned in siamese twin fashion. A freighter and sub chaser nearby. All stationary. Sank all four and was left with an icon on the map near where the sunk sub markers were. Icon showed warship stationary but there was nothing there. Just to be sure I took my boat right up to the icon and flew the free camera all around both above and below the water. Nothing to be seen. Went around to the docks on the west side of the island right next to the airfield. Looked south to the western side of the next island south and saw a column of smoke. Flew free camera to investigate. Found a beached sub chaser on fire. He may have been the only ship that was intended to be mobile and not stationary. All other boats encountered were stationary. Also saw lifeboat with crew aboard in one dock slip and found a sunken cruiser in the adjacent slip.

Acer Predator G6-720
Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700K (4.20 GHz)
16 GB DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X
256 GB NVMe SSD 2 TB SATA III SSD 2 TB SATA III HDD
Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Pure Edition
Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, FOTRS Ultimate v0.90_RC3, LAA
Immelmann is offline   Reply With Quote