View Single Post
Old 06-02-19, 04:33 PM   #8228
Immelmann
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 106
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Same group as before, you say? I am on the wrong computer to watch the videos. They just won't go on this beast I'm on now... You had them on radar in the previous vid, correct? Did you say how many are in the group altogether? In the one with the CTD, again, my computer on playback is very herky-jerky, pausing from 3 to 10 seconds between every one-two seconds of vid... but I'm guessing you're in the same area between Davao and New Guinea, just east of those islands, by that "shoal" water - and you say they're actually traveling relatively southwest, not northeast? If so, then this would be after the weird "turn" by southeast Mindanao, as shown in that ME map in an earlier post... I am working on some re-routing of Task Forces for the release after the one incubating now, so I might send you the files when I finish with them... let you see if you can break them...
Yes to all. Additionally enemy aircraft had forced me to dive at least twice. They had to be from the task force as no enemy airfield was in range. This is a similar scenario to the CTDs that I had reported a month or two ago where the Makassar Strait opens into the southern Celebes sea. Although I was well submerged in both instances and am only guessing that planes might have been loading in or attacking me. Both times I was using time compression submerged.

Tonight I think I am going to reload the save and see if I can break contact and then run around the North side of the shoals as they pass to the south of them and then see if I can lay in wait.

Acer Predator G6-720
Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700K (4.20 GHz)
16 GB DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X
256 GB NVMe SSD 2 TB SATA III SSD 2 TB SATA III HDD
Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Pure Edition
Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, FOTRS Ultimate v0.90_RC3, LAA

Last edited by Immelmann; 06-02-19 at 06:02 PM. Reason: salute
Immelmann is offline   Reply With Quote