View Single Post
Old 06-02-19, 09:27 AM   #7051
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Media and a lot of people seem to take what Mueller said as new revelation, but he quite literally repeated what was already in the report word for word.
Indeed. Which leads to the quesiton why the consequences that are to be demanded from that report are so actively hidden, ignored, avoided, and some even conclude fake truths from it.

Obviously Muieller saw the need to reinterate what the report said, due to too massive bending and ignorration and faking its conclusions.

Said congressman I pointed to from that broadcast was asked about Müller's final comment that he would not tell any further word about it, the man got kind of furious and said that if Mueller gets called to witness to congress he would need to talk as much about it as Congress demands him to, and that it were not his decision to decide whether he makes any further words about the report or not. Illustrates nicely what a confused assembly of idiots Congress seems to be. Trump is not strong due to his strength and skill and intellect, he has none of that. He is strong because possible challengers and opponents are too weak. In a way they thus are even worse a choice than Trump already is, therefore.

Thats why I do not defend Democrats even when i dislike Trump. I cannot stand them all.