View Single Post
Old 05-29-19, 04:58 AM   #158
agathosdaimon
Planesman

Downloads: 142
Uploads: 0

okay all works - tested it and sank the cruiser after 267 shots and 2% accuracy - i really need some way to know the approximate range fo the cruiser as i still couldnt really guess by cannon splash allow - if behind or in front i could not tell by how much

also the cruiser model had some graphical glitching on its hull as it was sinking - i possibly where fire was occurring on the ship

also i hope you would implement some way for one to steer the ship while still in the gun director seat, as having to leave and slightly move the ship and then come back and try and reset everything again is not good

also keys for firing the guns - as its impossible to hold the target at a spot and move the cursor over to the fire button at the same time

also with the other location options in teh ship, my POV got stuck in the roof of a room - thats where i started and remained, and the other was in the map room - i say that the keys for these positions are not for fixed positions but simply 3 different POVs and so it just goes back to where i last was with each POV.
agathosdaimon is offline   Reply With Quote