Old 05-18-19, 01:39 AM   #12196
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzfeld View Post
Thank you.

I just find it odd that it tells me the operation name but it does that tell me where to go or what to do. It just says head for Norway but that’s a pretty big place!

This message most likely foresees that you need enough time to go to that place, so if you do, you will be in time to partecipate in these operations.

Hurry up with refueling at a blue port that can do it if you want to join the action, or shorten-up your time in port accordingly with KSD Commander (you need to save outside port first and do the setup changes in KSD and restart game with KSD, then enter port to make these date changes effective.)

TWoS doesn't come with a WWII historical events time line documentation. There is a timeline chart from Trevally for all campaign chapters of SH5, but I don't have the link for it. (It's the 2nd or 3rd post in the main OHII thread IIRC).
I also recommend the very well done documentation of the WAC5 mod of SH3, it's a PDF called 'Historische_Ereignisse_Historical_Events.pdf', or: the GWX manual of SH3. These docs both describe main WWII submarine warfare events with their exact dates. Most of these events happen in the WoS campaign of SH5.

Last edited by XenonSurf; 05-18-19 at 01:58 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote