View Single Post
Old 05-09-19, 09:57 PM   #12
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

I'm now very pleased to announce that I have re-worked Veko's (vdr1981) 'R.S.D - Reworked Submarine Damage' mod. It is now more oriented towards the stock game, meaning sustained damage will be more forgiving in general and in particular for external equipment.
Don't be glad too soon however: Attacking planes or armed merchands will not be a piece of cake, if hit by shells your Hull Integrity will go down slowly but surely, so better avoid playing the flak or deckgun hero too many times
A plane which only uses canons and no bombs cannot deeply damage your hull anymore. Deck guns from merchands CAN instead, so always keep attention!
The damages incured by enemy ships should be at the level of the stockgame + TDW_7_5_0 + OHII, much easier than WoS in general.

Technical notes:
I have revisited all 'Hitpoint' and 'Armor Level' values from the TWoS version v.2.2.10, changing them to be similar to my modlist before the changes, and transfering all other changed values to match Veko's spirit and intentions with the mod. Veko's mod will behave the same, except that you will see less horrendous damages incured in one plane overfly and attack, especially if only straffing.

2 mods added to my modlist:

R.S.D. - Reworked Submarine Damage_by vdr1981_LESS_DAMAGE_from_TwoS
R.S.D. & R.E.M. - GHG Hydrophone add-on (no hyd on surface)_from_TWoS

Last edited by XenonSurf; 05-09-19 at 10:33 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote