View Single Post
Old 05-09-19, 07:37 AM   #42
Pisces
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 302
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronblood View Post
I'm sure it is... If it doesn't have solo though, it's a non-starter for me.
Well, it is solo-with-effort now. It doesn't take ages to switch between stations. You'll be there in mere seconds. At the most you'll spend a couple of seconds more going up the ladder in the conning-tower for the TDC or AP. (But nothing like Uboat where the crew is walking front to aft in their leisure time) And just as much time to go to the bridge and another stair further the deck gun. But you should be assured to be safe and have the time anyway if you want to go there.

I imagine the bots will allow you more focus on a task you choose while solo-playing. It is not a requirement to run the boat. Just that you have less to worry about and not as much stress to check the menial tasks. And if you have the experience of games like SHx/SC/DW or older hands-on sub-games then you'll know how to prioritize your actions a bit better than a complete newby to the genre.

And if you haven't already, just watch a few video's of how the game works. Granted, there are not so many videos (or I have not found them outside of here) where serious teams successfully attack a convoy.