View Single Post
Old 04-23-19, 07:01 AM   #2482
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Up and on my computer for the first time in three days. Friday night I went to bed as usual, and as usual had to get up a couple of times to hit the head. Nothing unusual there, until I got up again Saturday morning, went to the head again and then back to bed. And then again. And again Saturday afternoon. And Saturday evening. Saturday night I was up just long enough to post a place-holder in the '100 Years' thread. Sunday morning was more of the same. And Sunday afternoon. And Sunday night.

I don't mean to be repetitive, but I needed to give an idea of what this was like. I slept for more than forty-eight hours. Didn't eat anything. Didn't drink anything for more that twenty-four hours, and then only because I forced myself to.

Woke up this morning with a mild headache. My eyes have gone blurry so I can't drive to the hospital. No money for a cab, or even the bus. I really don't want to tie up the services it would waste to call an ambulance. I found out that my HUD-funded apartment is part of a network of transportation services, so I can get a ride with them. If I'm not well tomorrow I intend to do just that. Meanwhile I'm feeling well enough to type again, and I don't feel like going back to bed.

This morning I actually had a little breakfast. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

I hope things go well for you Steve and you are on the mend. Hopefully, you will be well enough to be able to get outside for a bit. I always feel better when I'm outdoors.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote