View Single Post
Old 04-15-19, 11:16 PM   #3717
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyguy3129 View Post
Sigh, it's like you gentlemen are being deliberately dense. I'm not going to bother re-typing my post which you can read, and then re-read as many times as necessary to see what you guys aren't understanding.
I think I can explain, but first I have to ask why you feel the need to be so insulting? I did reread your posts, and I think I understand my mistake.

Quote:
As I hope you gentlemen can see, I do not have both mods loaded, nor can I understand why, how, or when you got the idea that I had them both installed. Don't bother explaining, please.
That one's easy. In the past there was the mistaken assumption that you had to have TMO loaded before OM, and that belief was repeated many times. You spoke of working with both mods, so it was an easy mistake on my part to think you had fallen into that same trap. I apologize for misunderstanding.

Quote:
Anyways, have I put up with you guys goofing with me enough to actually help me, or do I still need to stay on my knees and grovel to get your omnipotent help for a longer period of time? Cause I really do get the feeling you are both having a go at me.
In none of these posts have I seen anyone "goofing" with you. People are honestly trying to help. Nobody is "having a go" at you, and no one is playing games with you. There is no need to be antagonistic, or to assume that anyone else is. I had a thread a couple of years ago about trying to get SH3 to work the way I wanted it to. I got some help for every issue I had, but it still took me several weeks before I was happy with it. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

I'm sorry I was unable to be more help, but my attempt, poor as it may have been, was honest. I hope you get it working to your satisfaction.