View Single Post
Old 04-14-19, 02:28 PM   #11978
excel4004
Hans-Jürgen Hellriegel

Downloads: 262
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Just a small update to consolidate few stuff, download links are in my signature...Enjoy and happy hunting!

v 2.2.11 Changelog:
- Added Gutted's solution for annoying repetitive crew voices when using certain in-game functions: torpedo settings (salvo, depth, speed, pistol settings), map course plotting ect...
- The visual sensor affected by available light for all AI units modifier has been changed from 0.0 to 0.5. This should effectively reduce overall spotting distance of all in game AI units. (Disable all patches in your Generic Patcher and restore the snapshot again to activate the changes*)
- External torpedoes reserves transfer cool-down time has been reduced from seven to two days.(this tweak requires new campaign start*)
- Reduced accuracy of 3-inch and 4.7-inch guns used on some allied merchant ships.
- Special thanks to the latest outstanding TWoS supporters/donors: Michael Von Franck, Charles Dellipizzi, Stephen Allen and Robert Lansdell.

Thanks for the last update Vecko!

So, this update is for that all AI enemys see/detect me much/a little bit later?

I install the new patch in port and after installing 2.2.11 i disable all patches and restore the snapshot?

Last edited by excel4004; 04-14-19 at 04:01 PM.
excel4004 is offline   Reply With Quote