View Single Post
Old 04-11-19, 03:31 AM   #9725
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

I've had it with brexit it can sod off, we got domestic problems in the UK and nothing is being done! All those useless B'stards at Westminster have and will continual too play the Brexit game thanks too lets kick the can down the road because I'm a moron of a Prime Minister.

The UK is smouldering badly all we need is a blast of wind and the fire will run amuck. Kicking the bloody brexit can down the road to October is not the bloody answer. Stuff Brexit and remain in the EU and get our own domestic problems sorted out. The brexit game is costing the UK time and money time to stop it now.

We are the laughing stock of the world we have a moron PM a moron government cabinet a moron government benches and a moron government opposition. This proves we need radical reform of Westminster now!

Quote:
Theresa May has agreed a delay to Brexit until Halloween after EU leaders offered another extension to Article 50 at a late-night Brussels summit.

https://news.sky.com/story/theresa-m...delay-11690251

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!