View Single Post
Old 04-10-19, 03:24 PM   #11963
AKD
Watch

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Read through all the documentation (I think), but I'm still running into some issues trying to get rolling in the first campaign mission:

-When I load a saved game (not loading auto-saves), I have lost all my previous marks on the map. Is there a way to preserve these from play session to play session?

-Radio messages to me are addressed to U-**. Not sure how to have or pick a u-boat number.

-using Real Navigation, and the automated dead reckoning position every 5 min when at battle stations seems to start working even when battle stations is not active. It also seems to interfere with the normal every 2 hour celestial fix script. Is it always on once activated? Is it not meant to be used in conjunction with the normal nav script?

-with decks awash, I seem to be unable to use binoculars or lock a target for TDC input with the UZO. Is this expected?

-really not sure at all how, or if I even should, use the ship's journal.

I never played the stock game, so I may be missing some points of reference. Currently using v2.2.10. Will probably start over campaign with v2.2.11.
AKD is offline   Reply With Quote