Thread: [WIP] Fairmile B Motor Launch
View Single Post
Old 04-07-19, 11:43 AM   #21
kapuhy
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 3

That's a lovely depth charge, I'd love to use it if you allow it. As for MG you're right, such a small weapon, if it is to be included, should have very simple model. Perhaps the best option would be to use yours for reference to make a extremely low poly version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
I am afraid that by relying on the dat format you won't be able to use GR2 armaments directly on your unit, unless you give up the unified render controller and the connected texture maps: granny equipments look entirely black when placed on dat units with the aforementioned controller
Wartime expediency - with what I've already learned about .dat format I think I'll be able to have the boat seaworthy within a few days and when .dat version is out there protecting the convoys my R&D dept. can switch to figuring out .gr2 format in order to eventually sink U-Boats in style.

By the way, where are .gr2 weapons? Only files whose names suggest weapon models fail to open properly in TDW's editor (meaning, they do open but there seems to be no model to see in preview window...)

Last edited by kapuhy; 04-07-19 at 03:39 PM.
kapuhy is offline   Reply With Quote