View Single Post
Old 03-28-19, 07:20 AM   #7883
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait
.................in the v.80 releases you greatly improved the battery recharge times. In this version, I am lucky if it recharges by 1% in two hours! It can take as long as two full days to recharge by 25%. At least that is the case in this S boat, and that is with the officer who has the special ability to hasten the recharge. I'd hate to think what it would be if I didn't have him on board
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immelmann
Can report similar battery charging behavior from a Tambor in V 0.81. I also noticed that when running at flank speed the batteries don't seem to charge at all. Which would be historically accurate, correct? I then dropped back to ten knots and experience the slow charging you describe. In V 0.80 the batteries not only charged much faster, but I seem to recall that they would charge at flank speed.

edit: I may have spoken too soon. I was running V .081 just a few minutes ago and now it seems to charge a little bit at flank speed.
Sometimes I actually "play" the game! AND yes, I'm seeing the same behavior!?! I don't know what's happened, but it seems we're back with slower battery recharge rates.....least it is on the S-Class. I'm looking into it.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote