Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 03-10-19, 10:01 AM   #7714
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 437
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
I know you all are very busy, but would like to make sure this is still on the table. Several weeks ago I reported that the game is not allowing any upgrades to the AA or deck guns when starting a career from Manila in an "S" class boat. Regardless of the date or type of sub as time and new boats move on, the only option is one or two .50 cal AA guns and a 3.5" deck gun. I found this over two careers now, both starting in an "S" class boat from Manila on 12/8/41 and progressing through Surabaya and Perth-Fremantle to Brisbane, and from the "S" boat clear up through the Tench out of Pearl Harbor in 1945.

I know you have a fix for the .50 Cal tracking/elevation issue, but have not seen anything on the progression of arms from .50 cal to 20mm to twin 20mm to single 40mm to dual 40mm on the later boats, and the deck gun from 3.5", 4.5" to 5.5".

I have not tried starting a career from other ports lately, but have never had problems with getting gun improvements in any previous career whether starting from Pearl or Midway.

Did I miss something? Thanks.
hey bait,
it's a known issue and a fix is in the works....same as the previously mentioned AA gun elevation issue.
you did not miss a release.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote