View Single Post
Old 02-22-19, 03:51 PM   #1
NoExcuses
Swabbie

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0
Default Crew spotting range

Hello everybody!

I just started my next patrol from Lorient in my Type VIIB U-Boat, on 8th of October 1940.

On my previous patrols I've noticed that my crew is pretty blind.. What I mean by that. I would get attacked by an airplane, it would drop bombs on me and my crew wouldn't tell untill the plane got real close.

While departing the port, I was acompanied by a pair of merchant ships. Shortly after they turned south and I continued at my northern course.

So after some time my crew didn't see them, so I've decided to take a look myself. Without using UZO or binoculars I was able to see them, so I've asked my WO what the distance was; he said 10km. After 11 km I wasn't able to see them any longer.

So my question is: is that a bug or it should be that way? What's making me confused is that I could see them, but my crew could not.

My mod list is as follows:
-Ahnanerbe Wide Gui 1920 x 1080 Final
-TKSS 18 German U-Boats compilation
-M.E.P. v5
-M.E.P. VisualSensors for GWX3
-Thomsen's Sound Pack v3.2cg
-LifeBoats&Debris_v4
-FixAllSubGWX
-GWX - Enhanced Damage Effects
-GWX - No Medals on Crew

Also, the weather report states:
Clauds partial, Precipitation None, Visibility Moderate, Wind Speed 4 m/s, direction 0

Note: I've noticed that even when the weather report says Clouds Clear, I still get "Moderate Visibility"

Thanks in advance
NoExcuses is offline   Reply With Quote