View Single Post
Old 02-19-19, 07:53 PM   #7550
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
For the sake of argument. neither of you two are clear on just what you're talking about?!?

Radar animation? What's that? Are you both talking about the Radar Station screen doesn't have the "Sweep" line circle around the screen? J0313 you seem to say the issue you've seen has to do with the outside antenna not spinning?? Is that what your seeing Fifi? Either of you have a picture of the problem?

Needless to say, but I'm going to ask.....On what sub(s)? Using which Radar (there are three different types)? What's the date? After what specific circumstance? What's your mods? What's your computer specs (OS; Ram; LAA?)?

Guys see things that come from issues that they end up only seeing, due to either how they play (too many saved games taking up memory; Alt/Tabing back to desktop) or incompatible mods being used. Then they expect the rest of us to know what their referring to. Just making a passing comment isn't enough for us to go on, give us details.

I have tried to replicate this issue in the game to no avail. It is not happening on my side even after days at 2048TC

Could it be a corrupt save issue Capt Scurvy??

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote