View Single Post
Old 02-18-19, 01:08 PM   #2366
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

cool What's really shakin' BBY??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Great to know you are all safe and well but I'd be thinking about moving somewhere safer if at all possible.
Been considered but there is no ' safer' really

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
^What!...Northern England has hundreds of earthquakes every day. Alright in most part they are less powerful than a fart. Off to work in the rain later ...
indeed the rain may be the key; heavy rains which we've experienced lately are thought to alter the water table...especially in the alluvial Napa River basin which drains into San Francisco Bay and may have an effect groundwaterwise on various Napa fault lines not all of which are known...untill they happen; such as the west Napa fault, two blocks to the west

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Norway is full of ice and snow. But it is a little too far to go.
Indeed having grown up, driven eighteenwheelers and attended a Norwegian Lutheran college in the frigid wasteland of boondocks Minnesota...no more polar vortex (-40 F)for poor old me; moreover in a 02:00AM quake in bed with my spouse I can at least note in my memoirs...''and the earth shook'' with apologies to Hemingway of course

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote