View Single Post
Old 02-13-19, 11:31 AM   #7463
Admiral Lutjens
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 73
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
We'd have to wait for a SH4 Steam user to be certain (I've only got SH3 & SH5 on Steam), but back off any mods you have on them, and pull the MODS folder somewhere else for "safe-keeping". Then log into Steam on your computer, go to the library (after you close the news and messenger windows ), right-click on the "Uboat Missions" title, and choose "Properties", which will bring up a dialog. Click on the "Local Files" tab, and then on the "Verify integrity of game files" button. Let it run through its thing - which will about as long as it takes for the game to install, and hopefully it'll get it back to where it should be. What does Steam name the two versions of the game? They would have to differentiate between the Wolves of the Pacific version and the Uboat Missions Addon version... ??
Doing it now! Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutted View Post
I actually just helped a friend with the steam uboat missions thing.

His steam Silent Hunter 4 version was still showing as 1.3 despite having purchased the uboat addon. Turns out it's not considered DLC and auto-installed with the main game, you have to specifically install it.
Were they able to rectify the issue?

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...=1#post2671928
Admiral Lutjens is offline   Reply With Quote