View Single Post
Old 01-31-19, 09:05 PM   #2402
FullMetalADCAP
Gunner

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
I too have just seen The Last Jedi and after the mess of the last one i had no high hopes what so ever. So the nose dive was not as bad knowing this would be CGI and little on the story line.

Why they had to make it another 30 minutes longer so they could drag out please Luke we need you crap was a wast of time. After he tosses away the light saber whats her name should had said..Screw you I'm out of here.

Disney has done what i never believed possible after parts 1-3 wrecked the saga. They clearly felt fit to take a sledge hammer to the wreck and smash it up more.
This fan made film is excellent! Disney should take notes and drop all the SJW nonsense in their films and get back to the real story! Disney tried to steal this fan made film and claim it as their own on YouTube. After a HUGE outcry from supporters Disney gave the film back to the community in like a day of having it banned for a copyright claim. But this is truly awesome! Not sure if you've seen it yet? It's short (16 min. Well, 13mins of actual movie) but worth the watch.

FullMetalADCAP is offline   Reply With Quote