View Single Post
Old 01-21-19, 08:24 AM   #6352
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

^ oh i would not say "left" (whatever you think that is, i guess all that is not Trump course?) media are losing credibility, i would just say anyone representing an opinion diverting from the grand master is either maligned, fired or threatened to shut up.

Any neutral or common-sensed media are now challenged by people who absolutely know they are right, refuse to think critically, and have no idea of proper journalistic research.
You know like those people back then, when they came to power by brute force scrapping up any critics, suddenly smelling their chance to payback any perceived injustice to those envied 'elitists'.

Regarding Fox News, Breitbart or American Thinker the term "fake news" was created for them. That Trump stole it and tries to badmouth anything who dares to deviate from his absolute dogma does not mean that the rest of the world believes him, or his obsequious and uncritical reporting media.

The three mentioned have no credibilty, and never had. Not in the eyes of the world, thank god.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.