View Single Post
Old 12-30-18, 12:18 PM   #11527
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3228
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJulius View Post
So status update on my CTD search , ive changed JSGME SH5 and KSDCommander exes to Windows 7 compatibility and set all to run as administrator , so far played 3-4 hours no CTD.

Now i have another couple of questions if u guys dont mind answering , is it a common bug that in Exterior view when i torpedo an enemy ship i cant hear after explosions and fire sounds? i only hear torpedo impact explosion and sinking sound and thats it .. no fires sound nothing.. i only see flames .. In SH3 for example i hear all sounds perfectly?

And why i cant see 3D Torpedo damage on enemy ships when i torpedo them ? i have option selected
This is yes or yes. KSD and JSGME MUST work in compatibility W7 or WXP mode, and with administrator rights. Also, SH5.exe works well with W10, but with administrator rights.

Respect the sounds: from periscopes, it is realistic for me do not hear fire sounds. Explosions and sinking sounds, yes. But flames, with the wind and you submerged, itīs OK for me doesnīt hear the fire.
But if you aproximate the damaged ship and donīt hear the flames, surfaced, it is a another problem.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo
fitzcarraldo is online   Reply With Quote