View Single Post
Old 12-23-18, 08:22 AM   #6173
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
Anyway, in the interest of discussing something rather than just arguing in circles, what would you guys say is Pres. Trump’s biggest success so far? I’m interested in knowing more about why people support him.
One could list a few but then the naysayers come out of the woodwork. But for sure one is exposing the depth of an unelected corporate state that cares very little if anything for the will of the citizens. Deciding to disengage from foreign military operations exposes this quite clearly. The shrill and hysterical hyper ventilating from the Pravda arm (MSNBC,CNN, and even FOX news) of this corporate state is evidence of that. I am not a big Trump fan but things like this are reason to think his presidency is not all a waste. This corporate state knows no political affiliation and only seeks compliant Presidents like GWB and Obama. Hillary Clinton would have taken this to a new level. Trump, (on some issues, not all) refuses to go along. The main two that I see are unlimited illegal immigration and endless foreign military engagements. Trump campaigned on those issues and shows a determination to keep his promises.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke